RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY CENTRE NOW OFFERS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS
The Religious Diversity Centre (RDC) now offers a series of Professional Development Training Seminars to client organisations and businesses wishing to help inform their employees on matters of religious diversity. The RDC has organised a series of modules designed to inform potential clients of issues of religious literacy and raising awareness of the beliefs and practices of other faith and belief traditions. Our Professional Development Training includes interactive seminars designed to get your employees cognisant of and involved with people of other faith and belief traditions, in order to better help them interact with members of other religions, as well as with those with no-religion.
Who are these training seminars designed for?
Our Professional Development and Training Seminars are suitable for anyone. Potential target audiences for training might include:
- Health Care professionals (e.g. doctors, nurses, ambulance workers, psychiatrists, psychologists);
- Clergy and other religious practitioners who may wish to raise their awareness of other religions and the various practices associated with them;
- Social workers;
- Teacher training on religious diversity (we work with teachers and educators at all levels: early childhood education, and primary, secondary and tertiary schools);
- Police and police workers;
- Judiciary (e.g. judges, court workers);
- Public servants;
- Government employees;
- those working in the fields of migrant settlement and support
RDC Professional Development Seminars are for anyone who works with the general public and has a genuine desire to raise their awareness of religious literacy, or to help their employees more effectively work with the public and clients of the various faith and belief traditions represented in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Professional Development programmes designed to meet your needs:
The RDC’s Professional Development seminars, programmes and workshops are always tailored to the particular needs of its client organisations and associations. These can range from a single 2-3 hour workshop all the way up to weekend retreats and year-long programmes, as the RDC can tailor its offerings to meet the specific requirements of your organisation.
If you’d like to have the Religious Diversity Centre run Professional Development Seminars or workshops for your organisation, association, group or business, please contact the RDC at <email@example.com> to discuss your needs and how we might be able to work with you to provide the type of training your organisation may require.